Stan runs a very successful album cover design business
helped by his assistant Perc
Paddy was a singer
His doggie it was gay
Specialized his cover for
All dogs which are gay
Rug Studio wardrobe
Perc shampooed Bully.
He smelt nice and gay
We thought an over-the-rug shot worked well
Paddy and Bully were pleased
Bully behaved himself in the Studio
Post Production Notes
In appreciation Paddy has sent us a copy of his album.
(That is not FCS cat Priscilla)
Paddy’s Playlist – plenty of gay songs to sing along to here. Three old ladies (locked in the lavatory) is his lead best seller he says.
Good onya Paddy……
- Three Old LadiesPaddy Roberts.
- Down In Drury LanePaddy Roberts.
- Don’t Use The W.C.Paddy Roberts.
- Ten In A BedPaddy Roberts.
- Foggy Foggy DewPaddy Roberts.
- Lady JanePaddy Roberts.
- How The Money Rolls InPaddy Roberts.
- The Woodpecker’s HolePaddy Roberts
2 thoughts on “Stan’s Record Album Cover Studio – The Paddy Roberts Job”
I’d say that he could sing your verses with gay abandon, Don. What say you? 🙂
Paddy is a gay man, like his dog……..
LikeLiked by 1 person